1. What was the closest time margin between 1st and 2nd in SuperPole in 2022, and where?
A. 0.011s in Rīga (2 points – 1 for the time and 1 for the track)
2. How many of the ten World RX finals in 2022 were won from pole position?
A. 4 (1 point)
3. At which circuit did Klara Andersson achieve her first heat win in World RX?
A. Nürburgring (1 point)
4. Guerlain Chicherit returned to World RX in the Nürburgring season finale. The stunt-loving Frenchman is famous for having performed the world’s first unassisted, 360-degree backflip in a car. Where was that and what was the car?
A. MINI, French Alps (2 points – 1 for the car and 1 for the location)
5. Höljes will mark World RX’s 100th round next July. Which driver is set to celebrate the same milestone at the ‘Magic Weekend’?
A. Timmy Hansen (1 point)
6. Lydden Hill will return to the World RX calendar in 2023. When was the very first rallycross event held at the British circuit (date and year)?
A. 4 February, 1967 (2 points – 1 for the date, 1 for the year)
7. Which driver (across all four categories) achieved the highest average points score per round in 2022?
A. Kobe Pauwels (1 point)
8. Aksel Lund Svindal was one of several high-profile ‘guest’ drivers in RX2e over the course of the campaign. How many skiing World Championship medals does the Norwegian hold?
A. 9 (1 point)
9. RX2e regular Patrick O’Donovan battled right up at the sharp end on his Euro RX1 debut in Hungary, but ultimately couldn’t quite add another European trophy to the family collection. Where and when did his father Ollie achieve his lone Euro RX podium finish?
A. Catalunya, 2017 (2 points – 1 for the track and 1 for the year)
10. Prior to 2022, when was the last time Nyirád had hosted a Euro RX event?
A. 2013 (1 point)
11. Ulrik Linnemann produced one of the fightbacks of the season to reach the Euro RX1 podium in Hungary. What position was he in on Saturday night?
A. 18th (1 point)
12. Which driver famously completed one of the heats with ‘three wheels on his wagon’ in Hell?
A. David Nordgaard (1 point)