- 09:40 - Practice | Classic RX
- 10:00 - Practice | WRX, ERX, RX2
- 12:30 - Q1 | WRX, ERX, RX2
- 14:10 - Monster Energy Rig Riot
- 14:30 - Classic RX
- 14:50 - Q2 | WRX, ERX, RX2
- 16:30 - Classic RX
- 16:50 - Q3 | ERX, RX2
- 17:45 - Autograph Session
- 10:30 - Warm Up | WRX, ERX, RX2
- 11:00 - Q3 | WRX
- 11:30 - Q4 | ERX
- 12:00 - Q4 | WRX, RX2
- 13:05 - Semi Finals | ERX
- 13:15 - Classic RX
- 13:40 - Monster Energy Rig Riot
- 14:00 - Semi Finals | RX2 / Final | ERX
- 15:00 - Semi Finals | WRX / Final | WRX, RX2
- 15:50 - Podium
Lydden Hill Race Circuit was founded in 1955 by the late Bill Chesson.
Known as the 'Home of Rallycross', Lydden Hill has grown into a world famous circuit. A very popular circuit, Lydden is used for FIA, MSA, and ACU events. It was also used to stage the famous Top Gear World RX race which featured Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond.
A unique feature to Lydden is that it's currently the only rallycross venue in the UK where the whole track can be viewed from one spot!
Norway's Andreas Bakkerud won World RX of Great Britain in 2014, while Petter Solberg took the win in 2015.
Set in an area of outstanding natural beauty, Lydden Hill is three miles from Dover and close to the heritage town of Canterbury.
Kent has a population of 1.75 million people and is know as the Garden of England.
More information on Kent and the south of England can be found at www.visitkent.co.uk
Wootton, Canterbury, Kent,
CT4 6RX, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 1304 830 557
GPS: 51.18, 1.20
Train: Ashford, Dover and Canterbury stations
Plane: Kent International, Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted Airports
Car: Situated just off the A2, 3 miles from Dover
Ferry: 15 mins from the Port of Dover